Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which Conjac you prefer?

Hennessy





Remy Martin





or something else i didnt drink anything diffrent then remy's VSOP and sum hennessy that wanst the cheapest.|||Cognac -- it's been said, you'll get more favorable (and kind) responses if you're careful with your spelling and grammar.





I personally prefer the Courvoisier VSOP to either of the two you've mentioned. Though I think there are others that are even better on the market. It depends on what you can find in your area. Hine makes some good Cognac as well.





If you have to choose between the two, I'd go with the Remy -- though I think it's overpriced for what you get.|||1) Then why did i get "best answer"?


2) You asked our opinion, I gave it to you.


3) I was simply trying to make a suggestion about how your grammar conveys an image about you -- people tend to be harsh toward those who don't proofread.


4) Also, your opinion becomes suspect when you look uneducated.

Report Abuse


|||yuck... beer and alcohol are nasty... I won't waste my money on those junk.|||I like hennesy





But my mother in law bought a bottle of cognac in France and gave it to me dont remember the name but damn it was good 100 times better than henn|||Although I do not drink it, When I cook with it, I prefer hennessy.|||Cognac. It's French, if you're going to drink it, learn to spell it. I don't drink a lot of cognac, but Hennessy is nice. Buy a little bottle of both and decide which one you like better.|||They are both fine cognac brands, if I had to choose I wd go for the Remy, but if you want to sample a real gem try Martell's Cordon Bleu although a little expensive


Cheers|||it's spelled cognac. and of the two i'd rather have hennessy, but given the choice i'd get something from maison surenne instead

No comments:

Post a Comment