Friday, November 11, 2011

Where can I find a stopper for a Remy Martin XO bottle?

The cork part of the stopper that came with the bottle got snapped off.





I've tried the standard wine stoppers sold in grocery stores, but those are too small..|||The only thing I can think of is to use a champagne cork. It may be too large but maybe you could trim it to fit. I do not know if this would splinter and leave tiny pieces of cork in the bottle. What about using one of those fancy liquor decanters? Like the crystal ones people display?|||I am a manager of a Fine Wine and Spirits Store and if one of my customers (who bought the Remy in my store) then I would get or find a top for him or her. Either that I would find out where he could buy a replacement top, but actually any reputable store that has a good relationship with their salesman or distributer should be able to get you a top for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment