Friday, November 11, 2011

What is the value of a 750ml bottle of 1938 Remy Martin V.S.O.P. Cognac. It is sealed, and in good condition.?

750ml bottle Remy Martin V.S.O.P seal intact, and label in French. January 13,1938, 80 proof.|||That would depend on the acual comdition of the bottle. If the cork dried out or the wax (I believe they were waxed) cracked, etc. the cognac might no longer be any good. Having said that, A bottle in nice condition would probably sell for anywhere from $500 to $2500 if you found a buyer. Pricing old bottles of alcohol isn't an exact science and has more to do with someone truly wanting it. I remember reading 15 or 20 years ago about someone who paid around $1,000,000 for a 300 yr old bottle of wine, and when they opened it at some big party, found it had turned to vinegar. I hope this helps you!|||Mail it to me, so I can examine it, and I will tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment