Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Remy Martin reviews please?

Tell me what you think about the drink Remy Martin. I am doing a article on Remy and I would love your input on the drink.





1. What is your favorite way to drink Remy?


2. What do you like most about Remy? Least?


3. What is one of your best experience with the drink?


4. Would you drink it more if it was less expensive?


5. Do you like like to compliment the drink with anything else?|||There are a few types of Remy Martin as shown below:





R茅my Martin Grand Cru VS


R茅my Martin VSOP


R茅my Martin Club


R茅my Martin 1738 Accord Royal


Remy Martin 1898 (Asia Only)


R茅my Martin XO Sp茅cial


R茅my Martin XO Excellence


Remy Martin XO 1st Cru Grande Champagne (Duty Free Only)


R茅my Martin Extra


Louis XIII de R茅my Martin


Louis XIII Black Pearl


L'Age D'Or de R茅my Martin





All are very fine Cognac.





My favorite way of drinking Remy is straight up. Its a waste to mix Remy.





I like most about all Remy is the smoothness of the drink. I have drink most of Remy including the expensive Louis XIII de R茅my Martin. All Remy have their own special fruity taste.





When you drink Remy with a cigar in hand, the feeling is out of this world.





I am still drinking Remy but I can afford to drink the cheapest Remy which is about a few hundred buck per 750ml bottle. I will it only on special occasion.|||Straight


The smoothness- The price


No hangover and it is a chill, shoothing buzz as oppose to the way I used to feel while drinking vodka


Probably, But I would pay whatever for it because I don't like the other cognacs


Sometimes I chill it

No comments:

Post a Comment