Saturday, November 19, 2011

My puppies names are Remy Martin(boy) and Bailey Cream(girl) what do u think?(min pins)?

Doggie Names|||i think that is adorable and really original


LOVE IT|||Your dogs are gonna get beat up at doggie school and never get picked for Red Rover.|||Remy Martin is a cool name. However, Bailey Cream not so cool.|||Well, there's not much to be done about it now, huh?|||hehe my cousin is named hennesey(someone was drunk)


i think they are cute and original!|||For the boy i would go with Reme and for the girl I would name her Bella. I just got a 8week year old kitten today %26amp;%26amp; I named her Novah. %26lt;333 I love her so much. Shes sooo cute. =]|||I think they are cute names...but it shouldn't matter what other people think, they are your dogs names.





SMILE|||i think that's cute... i had a dog named hennessey.|||I think they are good names.|||lol makes me want to have a drink boy is the bailey and creme good

No comments:

Post a Comment