Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need to ship a bottle of 50 year old Cognac to somebody...who will do it?

Hi there, I am currently selling a bottle of Remy Martin Cognac on Ebay, but found that the USPS will not ship it due to federal regulations, and UPS will not ship it either. How can I ship this bottle? Anybody?





T|||Have you checked with FedEx?





Why would they even know what you are shipping anyway? Put it in a protected box and drop it off that USPS or UPS or whoever and ship it. You are not required to tell them what you are shipping.|||I can get the bottle there....but not the Cognac....That's my fee...Let me know|||Just pad it with bubblewrap and get a large brown envelope and take it to your local post office. Ask if you can have it signed for so you can be sure it gets to where it's going.|||the problem:


its illegal to ship most alcoholic beverages privately to another person in most of the world





the ONLY legal solution:


give it to a liquor distributor, or a licenced dealer who will then ship it to a distributor/dealer near the person who you want to give it to... then that buisness will give it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment