Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help COGNAC ??

hello !


I want to buy COGNAC like Hennessy or Remy Martin, something like that. ?


but I dont know any website that sell them ?


do you know some ?


I am looking for XO, or VSOP under $500.


thank for help|||for around 350 you can get some 45 ,50 year old cognac,try tastings.com ,they would blow hennessy or remy away.|||You've already blasted through my price range.





I generally consider anything less than a VSOP to be just a brandy, and am easily pleased with a $35 bottle.





Let me know when you buy the great stuff, and I'll be over with my finest crystal snifters and flaring nostrils, bro!|||Try the liquor store, jerky.|||Most XO brands sell in the $100-$120 range (plus tax.) Remy Martin, Hennessey, Courvoisier and Martell are excellent. For $500 you can grab a bottle of each and sample them all.|||Hi,


Hennessy XO is the best. You will get it within the price you mentioned.


Try www.hennessey.com. Or just key in Hennessey XO and search.


Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment