Friday, November 11, 2011

Can I tell how old my bottle of Remy Martin is?

I have sort of inherited a bottle of Remy Martin VSOP from a friend's grandfather and I would like to know how old the bottle is. There is an ATF seal across the top bearing the mysterious markings 100140852 and NY-1-365. At the bottom of the front label is this : Sole USA distributors Foreign Vintages inc, Jericho New York. Imported by Rem Martin Amerique inc.|||When was it purchased? Is it a current bottle or an older one? Does it actually state ATF on the seal?


Do a search for bottles collectors and antique bottle collectors. For it to be worth much somebody must be willing to pay it. For some one to put up real money for a bottle it must be rare or have some other form of value to them.





Does it look like this one?


http://media.photobucket.com/image/remy%鈥?/a>

1 comment:

  1. I have an unopened bottle of 1738 Remy Martin Fine Champagne Cognac Accord Royal cognac de tradition product of France imported by Remy Austalie pty ltd upc 3 024480 001781 produced /nd bottled by remy martin & C" 20 rue de la societe vinicole16102 cognac france and imported byremy austalie 230 victoria road, gladsville nsw 2111 austrailia approx 22 tandard drinks 70 cl ee 40% vol 750 ml. this was handed down to me from my friend who bought it before he died in 1974 I would like to know how much this bottle is worth i have its original packaging and the paper that came with the bottel in the canister.... I can send pics on request at that address I would like to sell this at auction but dont know how muchit is worth, it is sealed still and very very good condition...i am at acropmarbl at a o l . c o m if anyone knows how much this is worth can you tell me thanks

    ReplyDelete